Wednesday 21 September 2016

Vaifoa- Career Pathways

In the future, I am looking forward to become a football player (soccer) for NZ after I graduate from college and hopefully earn a degree in University. Playing football has been very fun in college, in fact I like to play any other sports so if I don't make it to a football team, I could probably sign up for other sports teams such as Cricket and etc.
Image result for soccer












If I am not able to get the opportunity to be a football player, I could earn money at A.P Woodham- (Printing industry) because my Dad works there and I really enjoy Printing out things such as my artwork- (I also enjoy drawing) I'd also like to try making new fun games as a Game Artist because I enjoy gaming because I am a gamer my self.



Image result for tanki online drawing
Image result for tanki online speed art






















Gaming has also been one of my favourite things to do when I am bored at home. The games I usually play is console games (well some) such as COD, and other online website games such as Tanki Online. I hope to become a YouTuber when I grow up, well a bigger youtuber ... I am currently working on my YouTube channel which is called McGaMeRXx24. In my channel, I do a lot of gaming things and etc. Right now, I have about 128 subscribers. I make many Tanki Online montages.
Image result for youtuber

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_iGzSAAEgD7E0hxpQbYftw

1. http://www.careers.govt.nz/jobs-database/arts-and-media/creative-design/animator-digital-artist/
2. http://www.careers.govt.nz/jobs-database/hospitality-tourism-and-recreation/sport-and-recreation/professional-sportsperson/
3. http://www.careers.govt.nz/jobs-database/manufacturing/manufacturing/graphic-pre-press-worker/

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome that you are considering career choices that relate to a wide range of your interests, eg. sports, drawing and gaming. It is also a great privilege that you know someone is one of the industries that you're interested in. What better role model then your Dad!

    ReplyDelete