Tuesday 13 September 2016

Goal Reflection

My goal for 2016 is to make sure I get to class on time and to make sure I don't miss out on learning.
I will demonstrate this goal by making sure that when the bell rings go straight to class and go for a drink at interval and lunch.

I will demonstrate RESPECT by listening to the person thats talking.
I will demonstrate INTEGRITY by doing the right thing without being told by anyone.
I will demonstrate SUCCESS by completing my work and handing it in on time.
I will demonstrate RESPONSIBILITY by making sure that I come to school with a charged device and if I don't have a device come with a book and pen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Estah..
    Good to see that you have achieved your goals and im sure you will have things and you will be good in what you do. Keep it up!!

    Malo
    Estah

    From
    Nik

    ReplyDelete