Tuesday 13 September 2016

Goal reflection

Did i achieve my old goal?
- Yes i did.

My new goal is.


My goal is to go to all my classes with a positive attitude and ready to learn.

I will try and demonstrate this by Listening to the Teacher.
Following His/Her Instructions so that i can achieve higher.

How would i show respect?: Listening to the teachers instructions and staying on task.
How would i show integrity?: Being honest and attending all your/my classes.
How would i show Success?: Being ready to learn so you can get higher grades in your subjects.
How would i show Responsibility?: Bringing the right equipment to school for your learning.

How am i going to achieve this goal?

Staying on task choosing the right friends to sit and learn with working hard to achieve my goal.





No comments:

Post a Comment