Tuesday 13 September 2016

Goal Reflection

  1. I will demonstrate Responsibility by bringing my device in to finish my tasks that are given.
  2. I will demonstrate Respect by By coming to class with a fresh mind to learn and having manners to use towards others.
  3. I will demonstrate Integrity by Being honest and telling the truth at all times.
  4. I will demonstrate Success by Attending all my classes and making sure I finish my work.

I have achieved the value of Respect by Listening to the instructions when given, Using my manners at all times and wearing the correct uniform every day.

I have achieved the value of Responsibility by bringing in my chrome book ready to finish my learning.

I have achieved the value of Integrity by being honest and making sure that i be honest with my teachers also to my fellow students.

I have achieved this goal by attending class everyday and being in class with my right attitude. Also doing my work and finishing it all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to see that you have nice and you have achieved your goals and hopefully you can achieve more...

    From
    Nik

    ReplyDelete