Tuesday 13 September 2016

Goals Term 2

  1. I will demonstrate success by trying to be better then before.
  2. I will demonstrate integrity  by being honest and truthful at all times
  3. I will demonstrate responsibility by wearing correct uniform at all times.
  4. I will demonstrate respect by respecting the school grounds and teachers.

Have I achieved any of my Goals?

I havent been doing well in class, Meaning i talk back to the teachers and i sometimes get distracted by classmates because of talking. I will always try and remind myself to behave and to stay on task. Which is another goal that i will achieve in the future.

I haven't achieved the value of being respect by respecting the school grounds and teachers.

I have achieved the value of showing integrity by being honest and truthful at all times

I have achieved the value of being resonsible by wearing correct uniform at all times.

I have achieved the value of being successful by trying to be better then before.


2 comments:

  1. Its glad to see that you have achieved your goals.. Last Term... Hopefully you have more exciting goals to conquer...

    Sincerely
    Nik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Melelose, I'm glad to see that you set yourself goals to may help you in the future. Hope that you can set more amazing goals like this in the future.

    ReplyDelete