Tuesday 13 September 2016

Goal Reflection:

What is my goal?
My goal is to do well in school and focus on my future. I need to study hard and have no distractions in my way. I really want to improve in my studies and make sure that I pass every test that I have. Even listening well to my teachers and making sure that I get the learning that I need. 

Have I achieved my goal?
Not at the moment, I have been chatting back to my teachers and I don't know where I am with my studies. Its never to late to go back and finish it off properly. 

What am I going to do to achieve this goal?
I think if I sit by myself I will be less distracted in class and it would also be helpful because I will actually be listening to the teacher. I need to make the right choices and use them wisely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment