Tuesday 13 September 2016

Term learning goal reflection



I have achieved the value of responsibility by bringing the correct gear everyday. Before i set this goal i will never bring any p.e gear, and i will face the consequences.


I have achieved the value of respect by Listening to the instructions when given, also finishing work. But I am sure i can do better by doing it constantly. If i don’t finish my work then take it home and do it as homework


I have not achieved the value of integrity, i have achieved the value because at the times i was scared to face the consequences. But i will try my best to tell the truth and own up for things i have done.

I have achieved the value of success by attending all classes at all times. But i can do better by attending all my class on time and not going late.

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to see that you have done a good job with your goals.. Im sure that you will succeed in everything you do..

    From
    Nik

    ReplyDelete