Sunday 9 October 2016

Career Pathways

Im looking forward to the future after college I would like to join the Tamaki College SAS Academy and hopefully get into the Navy, Why? Because I would like to travel around the world and help others out, save lives, rescue others who are in danger and make my family proud.
Image result for New Zealand navy Team








If getting into Navy doesnt work out id love to get a job work part time and save up money so I could finally go on My Mission, What is a mission? A Mission is something members of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints do around the age of 18 - 21 you get called to serve in a country and you have to invite others to come unto christ, id be happy to do that if I dont get the chance to be in the navy.



Image result for missionaries lds










My other chosen career is to become a Flight attendant, why? because i`d like to travel to various countries/places and look after people who are on board, i`d be happy to take care of those who need my help or who are willing to be helped
Image result for flight attendant  Flight Attendant



1 comment:

  1. It is great that you are making connections to options that are available at Tamaki College that link to your chosen career path, as well as your interest in travelling. Well done Mao!

    ReplyDelete