Monday 10 October 2016

Jonson - Carrer pathways

In the future, I am looking forward to becoming a Game Developer or a Mechanical Engineering. If I am going to get into game developing, or Mechanical Engineering, I would need to first see if the job opportunity is high or low. I'd also have to see if I could get a degree in one of these careers. E.g for Game Development, I would need a Software Engineer's Degree. Another thing I would need to be familiar with, is using gaming platforms such as C# and C++.
Image result for mechanical engineering nz pics
Mechanical Engineering would involve using machinery such as Robotics, and other mechanical tools.

Game developing would involve using physics and drag and drop tools, for  2D or 3D platforming.

Gaming Link
Image result for gaming c++Image result for gaming drag and drop tools

2 comments:

  1. These career ideas totally support the conversations had with yourself and your parents at Student Conferences. I think it is fantastic that you already a very clear idea about the pathways that you need to staircase through, in order to achieve your career goals. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These career ideas totally support the conversations had with yourself and your parents at Student Conferences. I think it is fantastic that you already a very clear idea about the pathways that you need to staircase through, in order to achieve your career goals. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete