Tuesday 11 October 2016

Career Pathways.

In the future I haven't decided what i would like to be, But i am keeping my chooses open. i have a few thoughts on what i would like my future career to be. 

Image result for early childhood teacher
My First choice is a early childhood teacher, I would like to be an early childhood because i really like looking after kids, i get along with kids well. Kids are one of my passion, i like to spend time with little kids and also just seeing them smiling and having a good time.







Image result for nurseImage result for nurse photo
My Second choice is to become a nurse, i have chosen to  the career of becoming a nurse because i love to help people, and i would also love to become a nurse because i would love to help people and there physical issues.




Image result for chef

My third choice is to become a chef, i would like to become a chef because i love to eat food, and i also love to cook. One of the other reasons why i want to become a chef is because my dad loved to cook, and so i would like to do something that would remind me of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment