Tuesday 11 October 2016

Career Pathways

Image result for midwife In the future, I want to be 3 main things and those career pathways are ....

Midwife: 

A midwife is a person that helps women in particular with there pregnancy.. They help take care of women and there babies. There job is to work well under pressure and communicate with women that they don't know at all. My Subjects required are english, biology, human biology,chemistry and maths if I want to be a midwife. I would need to train for 3 years. To enter training I really need my NCEA level 3..

Image result for lawyer Lawyer/Solicitor:

A lawyer is a person who practices the law and they are given a case to work on.. Like finding information and hard evidence of the case they have been given.. They are maybe defending a "Victim".. Victim means a person being accused of something that they didn't do but people aren't believing.. So most likely your pretty much helping this client for there rights..Its a pretty big job for one person to take on...

Nurse:

A nurse is a person who checks out a patient and makes sure there temperature and checks there lungs and things like that. They help patients and checks them out whats wrong with them..For nursing I need to require NCEA level 3 Subjects that i must take are chemistry, English , Biology and I must study a bachelor of nursing health.. I need to train for 3 years.. If i manage to get this job i could earn up to $110 per year.
Image result for nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment