Sunday 9 October 2016

Career pathways



Image result for music











In the future i want to become a singer/song writer. This is my choice, Ive ben dreaming about becoming a singer since i was a little girl. ive been singing at church, Family functions and in front of close friends. I also do alot of covers dedicated to loved ones.








My second choice is to travel the world with a camera being a photographer and taking photos all over different countries and places. Why? because your memories will being explained in a photo. I also love going around and looking and discovering new places and things.

Image result for photographer




1 comment:

  1. I love that you are considering career options based on interests that you really love and have dreamed of. Awesome that you are already considering more than one option as well Mele.

    ReplyDelete