Wednesday 2 March 2016

Responsibility

My name is:  Jonson Tutor: 9RAn


Being rEsponsible at Tamaki College is about getting on with what is expected of you.

In all areas you are to:
  • Be in the right place at the right time
  • Dress in the correct uniform
  • Follow instructions given

Your task is to read each of the mini tasks below and write your answer on the ‘My answer’ column.  You don’t always have to use words, you can also use images or diagrams too!  Try and complete as much as you can:)


At Tamaki College, we are RESPONSIBLE when we ...

  1. Are in the right place at the right time

SOLO
Complete the mini tasks right here!
My answer
prestructural.png
The class I am in right now is…

(what subject are you in at the moment?)
Tutor class.
uni.png
Finish this sentence:  I am responsible for being at school on time because...
If I am late, I will need a late pass, because I will be missed on the roll.
multi.png
Think of all the reasons why someone may not be at the right place at the right time especially when the bell goes for class??
Maybe they want to walk around because, they are bored at school, or they don’t like the subject they are going to take.
relational.png


Getting to each of your classes shows you are being rEsponsible
Name two or three subjects or activities at school where it is important to be there on time and say why it is important?run to class.jpeg
One of them might be P.E, because you won’t get the fitness in, and you won’t be able to have fun running around. Cooking, because you want to be able to cook for your family, so that your parents don’t have to, and can rest.
extended abstract.png

Learning the skills of being rEsponsible outside or after school helps heaps!
Think about being outside of school.  Where would being at the right place at the right time be really important???
fireman.jpeg
At home, Because it shows you don’t have a habit of walking around town even at school. So you could do your homework.





2.  At Tamaki College, we are RESPONSIBILE when we ...Dress in the correct uniform.

SOLO
Complete the mini tasks right here!
My answer
prestructural.png
Complete the sentence:
The uniform I wear is…


(describe your current uniform junior or senior)
Navy blue shirt, Black shorts, Junior socks, Black leather shoes
uni.png
There are many types of school uniforms at our school. Name as many as you can...
Navy blue shirt, Black shorts, Junior socks, Black leather shoes, Maroon jersey, Navy jacket, Roman sandals, Tartan Skirt, Blouse, Scarf
multi.png
Write down all the reasons why is it important to wear a school uniform?
One might be because we need to be equal looking and not one person looking the best, with very nice clothes.
relational.png
Why is our uniform better than others?  
I think it is because we are more cleaner and tidier than others, and have better quality of clothes.
extended abstract.png
Why do people outside of school wear uniforms ?

Maybe they are representing something like a club or school. Or maybe they just haven’t gone home and got changed, or they don’t really care, so they just hang out somewhere.


3.  At Tamaki College, we are RESPONSIBILE when we ... Follow instructions given.

How well do you follow the instructions at Tamaki College?  Copy and paste this face 😀and put it where you think it goes.

In the classroom...

1
I don’t follow any instructions given to me by my teacher
2
3
I follow some of the instructions given to me by the teacher
4
5
I follow all instructions given to me by my teacher




😀


In the school grounds ...
1
I don’t follow any instructions given to me by my teacher
2
3
I follow some of the instructions given to me by the teacher
4
5
I follow all instructions given to me by my teacher



😀




Most of the time in my classes I think..
1
No one follows instructions
2
3
some people follow instructions
4
5
everyone follows instructions


😀



No comments:

Post a Comment