Tuesday 29 March 2016

EASTER WEEKEND:

Easter weekend for me was a great time spent with Family and Friends. On Friday, i just relaxed in bed, watching movies and then got up to eat some food before continuing, it was pretty funny that day because when i got up my parents were like "oh! good afternoon". Then with a snap of a finger it was Saturday. Saturday was awesome, helping Mum prepare food for the family to eat.

 On Sunday, it was great to go to church to experience the true meaning of easter and remembering the Sacrifice Jesus Christ made. Monday was spent with my cousins around and i watched 'The Freedom Writers' movie. My cousins came over to help my sister with something for church .Finally it was Tuesday and I went to church for a youth activity, it felt awesome to see everyone having fun.

its great to be back to School, because i really started to miss my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment