Tuesday 29 March 2016

Easter Break

Easter Weekend...

My easter weekend was a blast for me.... On Friday I just played outside with my younger siblings and my little kitten. We just sat there and relaxed and we did nothing but we just relaxed and we had a BBQ. It was amazing and I loved it so much.. It was the best day and I couldn't wait for more days of fun and happiness.

On Saturday I went to my little cousins birthday, was turning 5 years old and I was so happy for him.. We ate and there was a disco and I joined in it was amazing. We had so much fun and we loved it all. Me and my siblings loved the night and we enjoyed everything and every bit of it... Once the whole birthday was finished we all got lollie bags and we all went home with happiness.

On Sunday I went to my aunties house for a easter hunt and for all of my family and cousins can come together to have a good time of easter hunting. There were a lot of food and there were a lot of lollies and it was amazing... It went in age group from little to bigger. I was the last group to go to find my easter lollies. As well as easter it was also my other aunties birthday and I made her a red velvet cake to celebrate her 43rd birthday and she was happy at me and proud of me. She appreciated that I knew it was her birthday and I did something for her special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment