Tuesday 29 March 2016

Easter break happs !

During the easter break Me and my Family spent the whole weekend together.
The first couple of days it got boring because i was missing school, But then it got better, The chocolate started coming in A lot of it.

The day i got my easter eggs i had finished it. A king size black forest chocolate, 2 Bunnys and alot more that you could not imagine. The weekend started going faster and faster and the days were slowly dying down.
In the easter weekend we also spent most of our days at the beach, We Went to Glendowie wharf to do bombs, Lol, And we Also went to Maraetai for a family day out. The easter weekend was pretty solid, But its just that i was missing school and all my friends. But i had a really fun time and i enjoyed myself aswell. I had a really good time and i hope you did too !

No comments:

Post a Comment