Tuesday 29 March 2016

Family Outing

Family Outing


During the Past days my Family have been going on these kinda things called Family Outings its when family's get together and plan what there gonna do. Our first Activity together was when we went to One tree hill Park and had an easter egg hunt but it was a normal one our parents were Blind folded during this Activity and my mum fell down and started grabbing all the easter eggs.

Our second Activity we did wasn't with my mums family it was with my fathers family and it wasn't as fun as my mums family but I had a good time. We ate a lot of yum food but it was mostly tongan songs luckily I knew most of them. Straight after that we went to our Band we had to teach new comers that wanted to learn how to play but it was nerve racking because it was my first time teaching young kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment