Tuesday 29 March 2016

Easter Break- Blog Post 2016

Every year on, starting from the 25th of March it would be announced that for five days, Friday to Monday it would be the time to relax and have good fun because it is a Easter break. This is an occasion where most people remember the execution and resurrection of Jesus Christ. 

During that 5 day weekend break, me and my family were resting at home watching television and just relax. Well... I was in my room just playing games and visiting my facebook because I was very bored at home. But on a Sunday, I had to go church with my family to thank our saviour, (Jesus Christ). After we had church, we went home and had a big feast which was really awesome. I really enjoyed every minute of that Easter break because we also had a Easter hunt and I found many Easter Eggs. It was a good time for my family to bond. On the first day of Easter, on friday, I had a church-Easter conference and had a break between each speech, then we had a morning tea, then lunch time because it was so long. The thing I enjoyed most, was having a big feast after our Sunday, church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment