Tuesday 29 March 2016

Easter Brake

What is a "Easter Brake"? A easter brake is a time when families get to spend quality time together, and eat a lot of easter eggs and other chocolates. Easter is one of my favourite times of the year because you get to spend a long holiday of work and school, and just having quality time with your family and not only that but you also get to eat yummy chocolate.

Me and my family stayed home and had a feast and then we went to my nanas house and spent more time with her. On Friday and Saturday me and my sisters had been spending time at ours friends house and on the last 3 days of our easter holiday we had family time. We didn't really go out much but we basically stayed home and ate chocolate. 

But me and my eldest sister made breakfast in bed for the last 3 days of easter, and cooked dinner and also cleaned up the house. And on Monday I had a lot of fun because when me and my sister served our parents and my little sisters were getting lunch ready. We spent that day at the beach. And as we went home after spending 6 hours at the beach getting tan lines, we had a long rest at home watching movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment