Monday 2 May 2016

Term 2 Learning Goals

Term 2 Learning goals:


I Will Demonstrate RESPONSIBILITY by bringing the right gear to school everyday and by finishing work on time.

I Will Demonstrate RESPECT by not talking while the teacher is talking and by Listening to our pears while they talk.

I Will Demonstrate INTEGRITY by finishing work in the correct order and the correct time .

I Will Demonstrate SUCCESS by Striving for my goals and working hard during class time.
Thing Called Respect        Responsibility in school    Integrity in Life    What is Success


Goal Reflection 

My Goal:  To Follow all the RISE Values and to show them in every subject that I participate in and learn in.

Reflection: Most of the time I have showed RISE during my lesson but sometimes my classmates distract me a lot and its hard for me to concentrate when students are talking to me our being loud my shouting in the classroom.

New Goal: My Goal is to finish all work on time and to focus in every subject that I am participating in.

Image result for responsibilityImage result for RespectImage result for IntegrityImage result for Success

No comments:

Post a Comment