Tuesday 3 May 2016

Term 2 Learning goals

I will demonstrate RESPONSIBILITY by taking care of my learning and my school belongings and
I will also demonstrate it by taking care of my own education. 

I will demonstrate RESPECT by listing to the teacher when he or she is talking and by completing  my work on time. I will also try to be the best i can in my school work to get bigger marks.

I will demonstrate INTEGRITY by doing the right thing even though the teacher is not looking, listening to the teacher and doing my best in class and by picking up the rubbish in school grounds. 
Without been told. 
Image result for Kids picking up rubbish in school grounds
I will demonstrate SUCCESS by a achieving my goals that i have already set up for this term so that my parents and my sibling can be proud of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment