Tuesday 3 May 2016

Vaifoa 9RAn Blog: Goal Reflection

I will demonstrate RESPONSIBILITY by taking care of my learning and also my school belongings. I will also demonstrate it by making sure I am doing my best to achieve my goals that I have set up, so that I could hopefully achieve something good by the end of the year. I'd also like to take care of my own education so that I could complete all given tasks that is given to me and also pass my exams and test.

I will demonstrate RESPECT by listening to my teachers in every subject so that I would know what I am supposed to do. I would also try to be respectful to each and every one of my classmates and help them when they don't know where to go. I would also try to finish off my work on time when I need to like when I am behind on my work, I will try to complete it before I publish it. This will also occur to my family at home that I will do the same at school as I would do at home.

I will demonstrate INTEGRITY by being honest with everyone in my classroom or where ever I'll go around school, I will be honest. I will also demonstrate Integrity by always being respectful to my teacher and my fellow students. Integrity for me is always doing the right thing even when no one is watching. That is what I strive and thrive towards.
Image result for integrity


I will demonstrate SUCCESS by finishing or completing my work even when I am in or out of school. I am trying to work towards improving my learning and try to work hard everyday of school. I will also try to demonstrate success by trying to achieve an award by the end of this year and hopefully achieve a merit or excellence in my subjects. I'd also make sure that I am responsible of my own learning and that I could keep going and achieving more achievements by the end of the year.

Term 3 Reflection On Goal Reflection:
*Have you achieved your goal?
1. If not, what needs to happen?
In my SUCCESS goal, I haven't achieved the last half of my goal... yet but I will try to keep up my good work and effort to achieve my goal that i've set for my self. I think that I need to keep working on trying to achieve my goal because there is no giving up! 


2. If yes, what is your next goal?
I have achieved some goals in these RISE values, Respect, Integrity and Responsibility. I have not yet achieved some of my Success goals because I haven't set any goals for success in Terms, 1, 2 and 3. I am aiming to achieve my success goal at the end of the year. My next goal that I will choose for next year is to participate in more sports because I've only been in one sport this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment