Monday 2 May 2016

Nik - Term 2 Goal Reflection




  • Maroon (Goal)
  • Underlined Black (If I Achieved) 


  • I will demonstrate Responsibility by.... taking charge of my own needs for my learning and making sure that its my responsibly to take care of my needs and that i have the right equipment for my learning......
  • I have achieved this goal by looking after my own needs for my learning and making sure that I worked hard and I kept my own needs safe... 
  • I will demonstrate Respect by..... respecting others and showing kindness to students including teachers around the school to show my appreciation...... 
  • I have achieved this goal by showing kindness to teachers and also to my class members .I have respected them and appreciated what they did. I repaid them with kindness and respect

  • I will demonstrate Integrity.by.. being honest with myself as well as being honest with my teachers, also my learning
  • This goal I pretty much achieved this goal by being honest with myself and I have been honest with my teachers and my learning so pretty much I achieved.
  • I will demonstrate Success by.... Making the right decisions and achieving my work. Succeeding in work that I do in each class...
  • I have made the right choices and achieving this goal by making the right decisions in class and also for my learning... I worked hard.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nikita, I think that you achieved all your goals and I hope the goals that you set yourself are goals that can help you in the future.

    ReplyDelete