Sunday 1 May 2016

Term 3 Learning Goals

What is my goal?
My goal is to do good in class, work hard and complete all tasks, do well and try my best in all classes, have a positive attitude, always being on time to all my classes and encouraging others to do well, start listening to the teacher and doing what the teacher says.


I will demonstrate Responsibility by looking after my things and making sure I dont loose anything at school or during break times.
I will demonstrate Respect by being kind to others and showing my manners everyday to everyone in class and also to other kids around school.
I will demonstrate Integrity by always being honest and not lying to my tutors and various teachers around the school.
I will demonstrate Success by making sure I get all my work done on time and also making sure I put heaps of effort into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment