Tuesday 10 May 2016

Jonson Term 2 Learning Goals

Term 2 Learning Goal

I will demonstrate Responsibility by... Taking responsibility of my work and and having a fully charged Chromebook for my learning.

I  will demonstrate Respect by... by respecting what the teachers say, and when they are talking, that we don't get distracted by anything else.

I will demonstrate Integrity by... doing well in my work, and keep trying hard. To never give up, and don't get distracted by anyone else.

 I will demonstrate Success by.. keeping my work up to date, and finishing it off properly.


Term 3 Reflection Goals:

Have you achieved your goals?

Yes, I have achieved some of my goals. I have been taking responsibility, and showing integrity with my work. I have also showed success in keeping up to date with some of my work, and finishing off some of my work, in some subjects. I haven't demonstrated that much about respect, in some of my classes. I would need to work on showing more respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment